hi,
On Mi, 2008-09-24 at 23:59 +0200, Jean-Paul Rondof wrote:
> hi
> i 've a problem with the touchscreen on my Fujitsu u1010: in the bios
> we have 2 settings, tablet mode or touch panel mode.
> under tablet mode (best response for the touchscreen), it does not
> work
> under touch panel mode, it works but it is uncalibrated. how do you
> run a calibration tool ?
>

> by the way the best would be to have the device work under tablet bios
> mode. are you aware of this problem ?
teh touchpad calibration tool was just uploaded about 2h ago by me, the
new Xorg 1.5 we use in intrepid (8.10) requies hal to work with input
devices, up to now i only have info (.fdi) files for two touchscreen
models, to make it work with a wider variety i need the output of the
lshal command so i can generate .fdi files from it, if you can send it,
chances are good that i can make the touchscreen work ...

ciao
        oli