Hiya,

I am able to run it just fine in the live version.  At first I tried to
install it into a 20GB partition I had created for this but that failed
with an error 15 on reboot.  I liked it so much I decided to format the
whole hard drive and install it, unfortunately it still does not boot
and gets an error 15 upon reboot.  I have tried about 15 times using
different settings in the partitions on install.  I have also
reformatted in Ubuntu 8.04 and then tried again but no luck.  Anyone
else having a problem with the install?  Any ideas on what is going
wrong?  It is a Q1 Ultra which has no trouble running MID and 8.04.

Thanks,
Ryan.