Just a question, were you able to connect when you booted from the image? I was fine but when I installed to the HD it wouldn't work. Just wondering if it is tied to the installation to fix the error 15 issue.

Ryan.

William Atwell wrote:
Hi guys,
First thing, you have really done an excellent job with UBUNTU mobile. Being a relative Linux newbie, I was still able to take the image, make a USB drive, boot, install and apply the Kernel upgrade required to fix the 'error 15' issue. That being said, I am having an issue now with my wifi not working. I also had another issue with the ACPI (Upper right hand cornet) saying it could not connect. I believe the ACPI issue is fixed after reinstalling the 'error 15' kernel.

I have a brand new Lenovo S10 and there isn't a whole lot of info on Google about the chipset to reference. I was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction to get the wifi working again?

And input, from any of you Linux experienced guys is appreciated. If CLI is needed, fine. Just need good directions.

Thanks again for all your efforts. Looking forward to the next build.

Bill