Continuing on the same thread the four-directional arrows (surrounding the
enter key) on Samsung Q1Ultra appear to be disfunctional. Pressing right button
brings up menus, left button prints "~" on my terminal window, up button brings
up help screens (just ended up with 50 or so of them trying to scroll up/down)
etc.

I also tried manually typing suspend/hibernate commands:
pm-suspend ---> does nothing
pm-suspend-hybrid disconnects network but that is about it.
pm-hibernate --> ditto. disconnects network.

I do not have a keyboard I can use to test the logs more carefully right now.

I also could not mount my USB stick.  Quick look at logs suggest that it
thought that it was a CD-ROM ??.

This is all for now. I hope this scattered way of providing feedback is not
bothersome.

I need to solve the suspend and USB stick ones ASAP so I can start using it
once more. I should have tried out with the live boot.

Turgut

---
http://www.stwing.upenn.edu/~durduran