Hi Oli,

i965 is not an option because we need the Atom Silverthorne CPU (low
power) - and it requires Poulsbo chipset, can't work with older chips
like i965 as far as I could check. I fully agree though with you about
opening the 3d driver. But until they do that, we're stuck. Which is
something I won't forget to complain about when I talk to Intel, believe
me :)

Piotr