In the past few days we have learned about HP's new Mini 1000 flavor using a
brand new Ubuntu-based Linux MIE.
I am curious if this is a standard desktop variation or it is based on the
Mobile project. If not do you intend working with HP and offering them the
mobile edition as the base for their alteration?
I must reveal that I am currently working for HP, but I have no connection
whatsoever to that department so I know nothing about it nor know any person
making decisions for the hardware/OS products. I just thought as an Ubuntu
fan that this might be the best chance to leverage this OS mobile flavor ...

Best,
Tal