Yeh that's pretty much it. I saw a way of running hildon in a separate window once... Some kind of testing environment maybe?

Regards,
Lachlan Heywood
[iPhone email]

On 19/12/2008, at 10:45 AM, Jeff <yam...@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't really understand your question,

Are you saying that you want to have your entire Car PC running on your laptop but you want two separate screens (laptop and Dash monitor). Dash running hildon and laptop screen running standard Ubuntu.

The only way I see this being possible would be a VM. Probably Ub mobile on the VM.