It has been over 6 months since I worked with this unit, but if I
remember correctly, there was a bios issue on this.  Worked fine on
Intel's test boards with the SanDisk 4G USB drives I had, just not the
Jax10.

--
Tobin Davis

There's only one way to have a happy marriage and as soon as I learn
what it is I'll get married again.
                -- Clint Eastwood