Due to the information on the Jaunty Beta download page, many users have been
poping out on #ubuntu+1 asking exactly what image to get.
AFAIK the ATOMs refered there are for sub 7" devices, like handhelps and not
netbooks, correct?

If not, what image/arch would be recommended to for common netbooks like eeepc,
aspire one, etc?

Also, if i'm not mistaken there are several packages that are FTBFS on LPIA, so
users should expect not all Desktop packages available, right?

Thanks in advance.
--
Hi, I'm BUGabundo, and I am Ubuntu (whyubuntu.com)
(``-_-´´)       http://LinuxNoDEI.BUGabundo.net