On Mon, May 11, 2009, Loïc Minier wrote:
>  - lool to talk to Kyle to ask about translation update opportunities
>    and to clarify whether and where to take updates from and to Cc:
>    njpatel

 Add a call with Neil and Kyle; Kyle didn't have more issues than the
 one we identified to raise to us, and had pushed the latest version of
 his translations already.  Neil had sent a patch to Steve with
 translation updates already, but wasn't sure it would apply to jaunty,
 so he's going to recheck that and perhaps redo the patch.  It seems the
 "Restart" logout messages are fuzzy and use the same translation as
 "Shutdown" though, that needs fixing.

>  - lool to talk to seb128 about new metacity

 seb128 told me it was ok to upload that; I prepared 2.26.0 for karmic
 and a SRU for jaunty, pending review by the SRU team.

   Cheers,
--
Loïc Minier