As discussed last meeting, we'll be construction the Mobile Roadmap for the
9.10 cycle for the meeting on June 11th, 2009. As a new aspect of the roadmap,
any specification submitted for submission should have an estimation on the
time it will take to complete it and when the feature is expected to land in
the Karmic.

If you are unavailable to attend the Mobile IRC meeting, please send your
specification with a link, a short description, a timeframe, and a recommended
priority to me, and add it to the meeting page under Specification Review. Any
specifications submitted this way will be reviewed for inclusion in the
roadmap as well as any specs brought up during the meeting itself.
Michael Casadevall