On Thu, Jul 16, 2009, Paul Larson wrote:
> This sounds like a good proposal to me.  I assume that if you wanted to
> discuss something further, it should be added to the agenda before the
> meeting then?

 Yup; I mailed Michael earlier today to get it added to next week's
 agenda since yesterday/today the wiki page for the next meeting wasn't
 yet setup (which is fine; I don't expect it the day after the meeting ;).

 (I looked at Martin Pitt's script to extract Work items from blueprints
 and it's absolutely reusable to extra meta information such as "Current
 status" from whiteboards.)

--
Loïc Minier