Hi folks

 As discussed during our last IRC meeting, we will track specs' status
 and progress via their whiteboard instead of going over all specs at
 each meeting.  This works just like the Work items concept.

 What should you do?  It's very simple: for all specs you're assigned
 to, edit the whiteboard and make sure that it has two paragraphs, one
 for work items like this:

    Work items:
    Write new gizzle backend for frag: DONE
    Logging tool for updates: DEFERRED
    Write release notes for new features: TODO

 i.e. one work item per line, a colon, a space, and one of DONE, TODO,
 or DEFERRED.  This should roughly represent where time will be spent
 when implementing this blueprint to get a sense of its progress.

 The other paragraph should be like this:

    hardware.

 and should simply give a short summary of the current status/blockers
 on the spec, document "What's next" to move it forward etc.

 These paragraphs should be isolated by newlines from the rest of the
 whiteboard's contents as to allow a screenscraping script to parse it.
 Scripts will generate a burndown chart and status tables documenting
 the current "Status:" by spec and by people.  (The latter script is
 TBD.)

 For instance this spec has Status and Work items:
 https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/mobile-karmic-armel-toolchain

 Don't forget to set a weekly reminder to update your specs' status!

   Cheers,
--
Loïc Minier