Hi all,

Maximus (the window-maximising daemon in UNR) has been getting a bunch
of crash reports for UNR Karmic.

We've made some changes to the code which should protect it from
accessing pointers that have become invalid during it's lifetime.
Secondly, there will be more warnings printed out, which should help
identify exactly where the issue is occurring.

We need testers for this new package so, if you can help, please grab
the latest maximus .deb attachment from this bug:
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/maximus/+bug/351527

and report your findings there.

Please attach your ~/.xsession-errors file to any reports (even if
maximus hasn't crashed and you just want to let us know :), as we'll
still get some useful info from it.

Thanks!

-- Neil