Hi there,

> + collect user-space application regressions due to changed compiler
> + flags: TODO review packages not yet rebuild by alpha-2 and schedule

For this, we should also collect the list of bugs (in addition to build
failures) which we believe to be related to Thumb2 --- I think this matches
what I've been using the "armv7" tag for, if everyone follows this
convention.

Reviewing those will help give as a more complete picture of the health of
the T2 migration.

Other than the common packages which will get a heavy focus anyway, it could
be a good idea to come up with a list of packages which we think are likely
to show problems and which we should attempt to build and test up-front
without waiting for them to be rebuilt naturally --- maybe something like
this:

a few huge packages: things like
  * Qt
  * OOo

some packages with interpreters:
  * perl (I already have a successful build of 5.10.0-24ubuntu4, and the
build-time tests seemed to run OK)
  * python
  * php5
  * bash
  * openjdk

packages with known JITs
  * firefox/xulrunner
  * some WebKit based browser
  * Chromium

Does that sound practical?

The above choices are a bit arbitrary... does anyone have any better
suggestions?
Packages with comprehensive test suites would be worth building too.

Cheers
---Dave

medium.  Thank you.