= Jamie Bennett (JamieBennett) =
== This week ==
      * Continued on with the Casper investigations. Talked with
        interested parties to identify the area's of interest. Possible
        low hanging fruit is disable_guest_account which could be sped
        up by about 6.5 seconds.
      * Tracked down the major cause of slowness for Casper, that of
        debconf-communicate. Straced, timestamped and looked at this
        with the conclusion that loading the templates.dat file takes
        around 4 seconds for every debconf-communicate call. Massive win
        to get this sped up so identified ways of tackling it. Needs
        implementing.
      * Documented possible fixes for Casper slowness here.
      * Worked on, along with help from the community, pushing build
        dependencies for netbook-launcher-efl.
      * Little work on the REVU version of netbook-launcher-efl to whip
        it into shape after the excellent work of mterry.
      * Pushed to get Canola packaged.
              * Now packaged at http://edge.launchpad.net/~canola
      * Initial test of Canola proved that it needs some work before it
        can be the default media player for Ubuntu ARM. Some bugs
        submitted.
      * Monthly team report done which can be viewed here.
      * Image testing, internal stuff, tending to sick kids, all good
        fun.

== Future ==
      * Come up with a working implementation to fix the
        debconf-communicate issues.
      * Gather monthly information and publish monthly team report.
      * Keep pushing and monitoring netbook-launcher-efl dependencies.
      * If I get time take a look at the Moblin media player.
      * Vacation Tuesday till new year (although I'm sure I'll have some
        cheeky post-turkey hours to bash some blueprints).

= Steve Kowalik =
      * Propose a patch for Launchpad for a change to germinate, get it
        merged and landed.
      * Upload netbook-meta, pulling from the new netbook.lucid branch.
        Do so multiple times.
      * Merge changes to tasksel, adding netbook, and removed unr and
        mobile.
      * Remove mobile-meta, and discuss with the LOSAs how to remove its
        seed branch.
      * Test my changes to livecd-rootfs, uploading it, and organising
        installation on the buildds.
      * Discover issues that relate to changes with desktop versus une,
        and fix the seeds. Three times.
      * Push out my changes for the rename to the public branch of
        cdimage.
      * Merge the changes into the deployed cdimage code.
      * Also fix debian-cd and merge it in too.
      * After an hour or so of poking around, discover why my
        cron.germinate changes caused it to bail and fix two scripts on
        rookery. Fix component-overrides generation while I was there.
      * Thursday archive admin duties.

= Tobin Davis =
      * Continued work on porting LSB tests to arm. Currently focusing
        on T2C test suites.

= Paul Larson =
      * Was able to begin testing images on imx51 with successful images
        beginning on 20091213
      * Collected additional requested debug data for bug #494787 -
        firefox crashed with SIGSEGV
      * Wrote a script for the bringup testing that uses the bootchart
        tarball to gather the amount of time it took for boot
      * rebuilt dove kernel with patch from bug #494831
      * created a new install image with the kernel for bug #494831 to
        test the fix - fix worked, and I was able to create a working
        dove image to test with
      * made a qemu-arm-static build environment to mess with, see if I
        can gain any efficiency with it, did some performance
        comparisons, not impressed with the result
      * Tested a new build of Chromium on ARM, still seeing some SIGILL
        issues, but able to get further
      * Started working on install testing blueprint

= Alexander Sack =
      * Vacation.

= Oliver Grawert =
      * Vacation.