hello,

my name is ralf and i really like the mid edition. i know that it's not
longer developed, but i'm wondering if you could help me to install the
regular generic kernel.

i'm using the 8.10 mid edition on my asus r2h and so far everything
works. touchscreen, wifi, 3g. the webcam is not working, but it worked
with xubuntu 8.10.

my problem is, i would like to use my r2h as a navi with navit
installed, but navit does not run on the lpia-kernel.

i downloaded the generic kernel and tried to install him with gdebi and
got the error message - wrong architecture.

would be awesome if you could help me further!!!

best regards ralf