Hello Ogra,

> it might take some effort to port it, especially since it makes some
> ubuntuish assumptions (for example setting up sudo in the target,
> locking the root account etc etc) but any improvement to the script is
> indeed welcome :)

I wonder how hard should be to have rootstock use multistrap, instead
debootstrap, which can pull from multiple repositories, so rootstock
users (OEM, thrid parties, ...) just have to set their multiple
repositories (Debian, Ubuntu, Emdebian, PearsonComputing,
$my_home_repo, etc.) in the multistrap config file.

Kind regards,
--
 Héctor Orón