Hi everyone,
             I just subscribed to this mailing list, I started
programming in C, C++, MATLAB, Java, Python and now I am learning perl.
I have a lot of interest in System Administration and fixing sound
related bugs (this one because I don't know much about it, so I want to
learn) I have been using Ubuntu for about 3 years and I have to say this
is the best but like I said before I didn't know about this place, most
of my work in in fixing wikis and others documentation tasks.

My launchpad page is: https://launchpad.net/~dhillon-v10
My wiki is: http://wiki.ubuntu.com/dhillonv

I use Ubuntu for web programming, computer vision implementations and
also learning more about its structure

I am learning how to traigate and fix bugs and would really like some
help improving and refining my work in fixing bugs. I also want to
contribute more to Ubuntu so please give me this opportunity to learn
more by mentoring me...

Thanks for your helping efforts,
Vikram

dhillon...@gmail.com