Hi,

I would like to know how to install the latest Ubuntu development
release.

I have read https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UsingDevelopmentReleases and
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UsingDevelopmentReleases/OtherWays

I did "sudo update-manager -d" on a separate partition to get Ubuntu
development release.

Right now, this is what I got back from issuing the command :

DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
DISTRIB_RELEASE=11.10
DISTRIB_CODENAME=oneiric
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 11.10"

How do I upgrade to 12.04 (precise) ?

Do I need to switch to 12.04 (precise) ?

Besides that, I think that I am correctly setup, I have done the
following actions
http://developer.ubuntu.com/packaging/html/getting-set-up.html

I have reach this point (excerpt from
http://www.facebook.com/notes/ubuntu/ubuntu-1204-development-update/10150335234921546?ref=nf
 ) :

"Find something to work on

Pick a bitesize bug. These are the bugs we think should be easy to fix.
Another option is to help out in one of our initiatives.

    Help out with fixing packages that don’t build anymore.

    Help out with security bugs.

In addition to that there are loads more opportunities over at Harvest."

Do you have some advices to give me on that ?

What do you suggest I should work on first ?

Could you give me some guidance on how to proceed to achieve that first
task.

Thank you very much.

Have a nice day.

Alain