Hello everybody,

as some of you might have noticed: February 23rd is *THE* day - it'll be
Feature Freeze - that's the latest day to get NEW packages in.

We have to have at least one REVU day before hand - please agree on a
data quickly, please everybody state a day to make this really happen.

I think we owe such a day to all the eager MOTU wannabes and we'll make
the Dapper experience much nicer for our users.

I'll be busy with a new GNOME on the start of next week and the 17th
will be a HUG DAY, but that doesn't rule out REVU days completely, just
as my suggestion.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel