Hi Luke,

For the syncs, you should file a bug on malone and subscribe the
ubuntu-archive group to it, after having checked that the packages build fine
in an up-to-date edgy pbuilder, and that there is no ubuntu change to
forward.

For the merges, you can either file a bug and attach the diff from the debian
package to your merged package to the bug, then assign it to motu-reviewers
and pint MOTUs on IRC, OR you can upload the merged packages to REVU and ping
MOTUs to review them. Please provide the links when you ping MOTUs.

Cheers,

Raphaël

--
Raphaël Pinson