Hello everybody,

I'm very very very happy with how the Universe Hug Day goes from now.

We have quite some fodder for MOTU hopefuls now:
      * Bugs marked as 'packaging': http://tinyurl.com/368977
      * Bugs marked as 'bitesize': http://tinyurl.com/2us2se

Some other observations:
      * there are lots of irrelevant and obsolete bugs: if we all spend
        an hour on bugs sorting the Universe/Multiverse list by "oldest
        first", we will be able to clean up a lot of them.
      * I added an 'upgrade' tag - lots of bugs request a new upstream
        version of a package, some are already fixed and some need to
        get reviewed/rejected/postponed.
      * lots of easy bugs, lots of things we should forward to the
        upstream authors.

Being so pleased, I took the liberty of adding a fixed item reading
"agree on date and time of next Universe HUG DAY" to our MOTU meetings.

Thanks for helping with the HUG DAY and let's keep working on them.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel