Hi all,

It seems like REVU might be down of a little while yet. It also looks
like some people might not have online storage space to put packages
until the server is back up.

I'd like to offer some space for contributors needing it. I don't have
a ton of space and have a monthly bandwidth cap so I can't take huge
packages, but what I can do I'm happy to offer. Let's say less than
10MB should be ok, depending on how many requests I get.

Just email me the source package (.dsc, .diff.gz, and .orig.tar.gz
files) and I'll send you back the URL to get at them.

Anybody else got some space to give? :-)

-Jordan