On Tue, 2007-08-21 at 10:07 -0400, Scott Kitterman wrote:

> I thought this is what #ubuntu-motu was for?

I thought for a long time if it was correct to publish the following
snippet. I believe however that it is important to share with you some
considerations I received from a disappointed contributor, on this very
subject:

"Namely i had been several times at irc and asked some questions about
several things (and heck there are a lot things i donĀ“t know nor
understand) but at best i got only very limited (if at all) answers.
Everybody just seems to be too busy."

And then continues:

"To me it felt that i am just in the way and the opposite of being
helpful."

It makes you think (at least it does for me).

On the positive side I should also add that my personal experience is
totally the opposite,  whenever I asked a question (no matter how silly)
I almost always got the answer (the same is valid for #ubuntu-devel and
#ubuntu-bugs by the way).

We have a lot of contributors in this list, and I think it is the right
time for them to speak up and share their thoughts. We need you guys,
and we need to know if what we do is valid or not. PLEASE ADD YOUR
VOICE!

Cesare

SATELLITES: They are in SPACE and stay there by going so fast that they
are never in one place enough to fall down. TELEVISIONS are bounced off
them. They are part of SCIENCE. -- From A Scientific Encyclopedia for
the Enquiring Young Nome by Angalo de Haberdasheri (Terry Pratchett,
Wings)