It makes me very sad your mail, i know you for a very short time, but i
know you are a very good element on ubuntu. But this things happen
sometimes, and if it's for your goodness it's fine i hope you involve
back at any point of hardy development or for the next release :D

--
aka nxvl
key fingerprint: E140 4CC7 5E3C B6B4 DCA7 F6FD D22E 2FB4 A9BA 6877