Hello everyone,

I hope this is the right place to ask, so if I am wrong please
stop/correct/help me!

After I had made a blog posting, the OpenProj project (http://openproj.org/)
had emailed me and mentioned they wanted to bring their packages into the
Ubuntu repositories.  I personally have no experience packaging, so I am not
sure how it works.  The project has a .deb download available, which they
would like to add to the repositories.  They also have never worked with
distribution repositories, so this will be a new experience for them as
well.  I imagine there is a lot of work to bring an application into the
repositories, so any help that you can give me will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Jon Reagan