Richard A. Johnson wrote:
> On Monday 07 April 2008, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> | Richard A. Johnson schrieb:
> | > On Monday 07 April 2008, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> | > [...]
> | >
> | > I am a tad bit busy right now, but to make ones job easier on the
> | > organising part and when we should hold them, follow the Bug Squad, so
> | > everyone is squashing at the same time.
> |
> | Can you elaborate a bit? I'm not quite sure I understand.
>
> When the BugSquad holds their Hug Days, we just follow them. They have all of
> the Hug Day stuff setup, so whoever decides to run the Hug Day from the MOTUs
> just has to setup a subpage on the wiki with a list of bugs for MOTUs to work
> on.

The only problem is that, IMO, we need to have these days more often
than the BugSquad Hug Days. In the next two weeks I'd like to see at
least 5-9 Universe Hug Days. 1 for U-U-S clearing, and 1 (preferably 2)
for each of FTBFS, uninstallable, really-fix-it, and RCbugs. Basically,
I think we can make almost every day a Hug Day of some kind to focus
people's attention the things that really matter this close to release.

-Jordan