Just becoming MOTU, I've found myself often checking the bugs tab of u-u-s,
perhaps in the hope to catch a bitesized upload :-)

I appears to me that a lot of the bugs in the u-u-s list shouldn't be there,
because they are not ready for sponsorship/upload. A lot of them are sync
requests without ACKs from motu-release.

I've gone through several of them, unsubscribed u-u-s and subscribed
motu-release instead, so the bugs will be listed there for processing.

It would be helpful if packages were not subscribed to u-u-s unless they are
ready to upload, i.e. with the required acks. Once the motu-release team are
done with them, they will unsubscribe themselves, and subscribe u-u-s so
someone else can build/check/upload etc.

Adhering to this scheme will make the most efficient use of the limited human
resources we have available.

Cheers,
Morten (mok0)