On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 4:53 PM, Cody A.W. Somerville <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 8:44 PM, Chuck Short <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: <snip>
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I would just like to make a suggestion if you wish to expand the team
>> then it should cover different timezones since the motu-sru might not
>> always be available.
>

> Why is that nessary? When is a member of the SRU team ever needed
> *immediately*? If that is the case, I don't mind giving out my phone number
> (if I'm placed on the team).

Well, most SRUs don't need immediate attention (since security follows a
different workflow) however it is good to spread timezones because people
often do have question for MOTU SRU members or you want to chat with
somebody working on an SRU. It's just generally not great to have the whole
team in one general timezone. With Stephan and Luka on European timezones,
Luke in AU, and John, Cody, and Scott in the Americas we'd have fairly good
coverage.

-Jordan