Scott Kitterman wrote:
On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 18:23:06 -0300 Christian Robottom Reis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On the other hand, the feedback I get,
despite me asking otherwise, doesn't really give me much to work on --
there is too much talking down our process, where what I am looking for
is more encouraging feedback.

I think what you are getting is honest feedback about frustration with Launchpad. I think that if people liked it better you'd get more encouraging feedback if it was faster, the U/I was more stable, and distro develpment work was better supported.

Scott K

I'm in agreement with ScottK here - How, exactly, are you supposed to put a positive spin on things like bad performance, needing the tool that is critical to Ubuntu to actually work / be stable / not break other tools, etc?

That being said, well done for getting the incremental improvements done. Good luck on fixing the rest!

Hobbsee