Cesare Tirabassi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I'm surprised that there are so many packages that depend on binaries of
> emacs-snapshot, but after checking some samples I believe them to be all
> or'ed with emacs?

Yes, they are all emacs lisp packages that need 'some emacs', or a
specific version of emacs to run on.

> Out of curiosity, how exactly is your workflow?
> From https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-elisp/+archive seems like Romain is doing
> the Debian packaging and Reinhard pushes them to the archive?

Romain maintains a debian archive at http://emacs.orebokech.com/ which
provides builds for debian stable and unstable. When he does a new
snapshot, he also uploads to the PPA.

Since soyuz recently gained per-package ACLs, I've just requested upload
access for him at the technical board, so if this gets granted, he could
upload himself.

> In any case, the request looks reasonable to me, +1.

Thanks! :-)

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4