I am trying to setup pbuilder to use the B91dpkg-i hook to test install
my package but I seem to be having a little problem.  As you can tell
from the snippet below the build completed successfully but when dpkg -i
is run it complains of a dependency problem.   I thought that
dependencies where checked and satisfied in the first part of the build
process?  Shouldn't these dependencies still be present in the chroot
when dpkg-i is called?  Any pointers here would be greatly appreciated.

I have these set in .pbuilderrc
MIRRORSITE=http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu
DISTRIBUTION="intrepid"
COMPONENTS="main restricted universe multiverse"

[snippet]
dh_fixperms
dh_installdeb
dh_shlibdeps
dh_gencontrol -pampache
dh_md5sums
dh_builddeb
warning, `debian/ampache/DEBIAN/control' contains user-defined field
`Original-Maintainer'
dpkg-deb: building package `ampache' in `../ampache_3.4.3-0ubuntu1_all.deb'.
dpkg-deb: ignoring 1 warnings about the control file(s)
 dpkg-genchanges  >../ampache_3.4.3-0ubuntu1_i386.changes
dpkg-genchanges: including full source code in upload
dpkg-buildpackage: full upload (original source is included)
Trying to install resulting packages and test upgrades
++ cd /tmp/buildd
++ ls -1 ampache_3.4.3-0ubuntu1_all.deb
++ sed 's/_.*$//'
+ PKGNAMES=ampache
+ dpkg -i /tmp/buildd/ampache_3.4.3-0ubuntu1_all.deb
Selecting previously deselected package ampache.
(Reading database ... 14491 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking ampache (from .../ampache_3.4.3-0ubuntu1_all.deb) ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of ampache:
 ampache depends on php5; however:
  Package php5 is not installed.
 ampache depends on php5-mysql; however:
  Package php5-mysql is not installed.
 ampache depends on libjs-prototype; however:
  Package libjs-prototype is not installed.
dpkg: error processing ampache (--install):
 ampache
 -> Aborting with an error
 -> unmounting dev/pts filesystem
 -> unmounting proc filesystem
 -> cleaning the build env
    -> removing directory /var/cache/pbuilder/build//29156 and its
subdirectories

note:  "dpkg-deb: ignoring 1 warnings about the control file(s)" is due
to the "Homepage:" field in debian/control =)

Charlie