"Jordan Mantha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> To be honest, adding ~ubuntu-dev to a bunch of LP teams seems like a
> real mess. ~ubuntu-dev would get the bugmail from all these teams.

Okay, I wasn't aware of this when posting. However, AFAIUI this can be
avoided by creating a contact email for the, e.g. to a launchpad mailing
list, right?

I agree with you that there is no point in spamming every
ubuntu-developer with random build failures or random people joining the
team.

> What would you like to accomplish by doing this? If a developer wants
> to upload to one of those PPAs then they should join the team, right?

To avoid this additional round-trip.

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4