On Sun, 2008-11-09 at 10:05 -0500, James Westby wrote:
> I don't know of a way to exclude them.

I just went over the list, and I picked out a few bugs where there is no
proposed fix, and no-one appears to be actively working on the bug. I
think these would be good targets for those that want to help.

  - cdebconf not using fallback languages. Some analysis in the bug, but
    the cause has not yet been identified.

  - update-grub fails silently in some cases. Proposing a fix may not be
    too hard, no comment from the maintainer about whether they know
    what their preferred solution would be.

  - possibly a missing depends in a Haskell package, someone with
    Haskell knowledge would probably know what to do (hint hint).

  - Apparent problem with a patch in the mono package. Good analysis
    from the reporter, including a proposed fix. Working on this would
    start with working out how to reproduce, and then trying the
    proposed fix.

  - Broken /usr/lib -> /lib migration, reported just today by Michael.
    Main thing will be changes to the packaging, but will probably
    require tweaking the pkg-config file as well.

  - Security issues in xine-lib need patching, no fix released upstream
    yet I believe, so may be tricky. Bug is tagged help, so the
    maintainer (siretart) would appreciate some help with the issue.

At this stage in the release cycle there are few easy bugs left, but
there are still manageable ones, and every fix is very helpful.

Thanks,

James