Hey,

I'm happy to announce that the second REVU Day this cycle has started
just a few hours ago. Remember that REVU Days last for 50 hours (since
the moment Friday starts somewhere on Earth until it has ended
everywhere; ie, from UTC+14 to UTC-12).

There is something new this time: Charlie Smotherman (porthose) has
kindly created a list of packages which are expected to be in good
shape and which we aim to get accepted into Ubuntu *today*. You'll
find this list at: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/REVUDays

But, what is a REVU Day? REVU Days are a weekly event during which
Ubuntu Developers and Contributors are encouraged to spend some extra
time reviewing packages on REVU (http://revu.ubuntuwire.com). So, if
you have good packaging knowledge stop reading this and go review a
few packages :).

If, on the other hand, you have a package waiting for review on REVU,
then join #ubuntu-motu and ask for a review (and stay there, so that
people can contact you directly if they have any question about the
package). If you want to increase your chances of getting your package
reviewed even more, check
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Packages/REVU/CheckList.

Happy reviewing,

Ubuntu Developer. Debian Contributor.