Hello,

 I'd like to propose that we move applications for MOTU back to ubuntu-motu.
An important part of the application process is peer feedback/review and by
moving the application e-mails back to ubuntu-motu mailing list, we increase
the likelyhood of that occuring.

Infact, I'd also like to propose that the motu-council mailing list allow
only members of the motu-council to post to it *unmoderated*. So far, I've
yet to see a discussion on motu-council that couldn't have happened on
ubuntu-motu although I do acknowledge the usefulness of a mailing list to
get in contact with the motu-council.

Cheers,

--
Cody A.W. Somerville