Hi MOTUs,

I propose that we establish a PPA staging area for certain packages in
REVU.

There are several reasons why this could be practical:

  * At times, uploaders submit library packages, and also have other
packages that depend on that library package uploaded for review. With
the REVU PPA in listed in the pbuilder environments, it will be easy
to build and review the dependent packages, without having to wait for
the library package to reach the final archive.

* With the packages in a staging area, it would be easier and more
convienient to invite people to do some preliminary installation and
testing of the packages.

* We can continue some level of reviewing and uploading, even during FF.

* Certain build problems with packages might be exposed before being
uploaded to the final archive.

* Perhaps it is possible to pull packages directly from the PPA into
the NEW queue?

Cheers,
Morten