Hi,

I hope this is the correct address.

I created packages for newer versions of gtkwave and icarus verilog,
they can be found on my PPA.
https://launchpad.net/~soc-kit

Gtkwave is based on a stable version tarball and should be ready for
jaunty. Only the version name should be changed and the mails and
webpage of the official maintainer team added.
http://gtkwave.sourceforge.net/

Icarus Verilog is in a different shape. The package on my PPA is based
on the recently created branch for the 0.9 release. I will update the
package when a release tarball arrives (it is not scheduled yet). If a
release will not be ready before jaunty is released, than the package
will stay in my PPA.

I need help in naming the versions of PPA packages. The instructions
are not very clear, and I did not check many examples. Please make
suggestions.

Regards,
Iztok Jeras