Hello everyone,

I hope I'm sending this to the right people? :o). There is a new bug fixed
version of GNS3 (V0.6.1) which needs to be packaged with Ubuntu Jaunty for
aptitude availability. Currently only V0.6 is available?.

http://www.gns3.net/news

Thanks very much

Matt

Matt Needs CCNA, ACSE (data)
Systems Engineer
South West Communications Group
Communications House,
Moor Lane, Sowton,
Exeter. EX2 7JF
Tel: 01392 369369
Fax: 01392 360011
http://www.swcomms.co.uk/

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be
subject to legal professional privilege. It is intended solely for the
attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, or person responsible for delivering this information to the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or by
telephone +44 (0)1392 369369. Unless you are the intended recipient or his/her
representative you are prohibited from, and therefore must not, read, copy,
distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it. The views expressed
in this e-mail may not represent those of South West Communications Group.
South West Communications Group Ltd is registered in England 1863384 at the
registered address of Communications House, Moor Lane, Sowton, Exeter, EX2 7JA

This message has been checked for all known viruses by the South West
Communications Group. For further information visit http://www.swcomms.co.uk or
alternatively call the South West Communications Group on 01392 369369 for
details on the Virus Scanning Service.

<<image/jpeg>>