Hi,

After trying anything I could think of to configure my Acecad USB Tablet to behave differently than default with the xserver-xorg-input-acecad driver, I am stuck... The man page does not tell me anything. Is there any documentation about the parameters available for acecad_drv.so that I can use in either xorg.conf or /etc/hal/fdi/policy/10-acecad.fdi ?

Or is there anybody I can ask? On the ubuntuforums I did get help from Favux but without the desired result.

Willing to write a public how-to on it so if anyone has good info, THANKS!

Regards,
Allard van Hagen (RavanH)