On Mon, 2010-02-22 at 08:46 -0600, Jamie Strandboge wrote:
> So far, we've been doing all review as well
> as publication, but MOTU-SWAT can get involved in the review process
> which is really the most important part

Correction-- the *most* important part is someone doing updates,
followed by review of the updates. As Iain pointed out, we should
identify improvements for coordination between the teams. MOTU-SWAT has
been quiet for some time, in part because contributions were regrettably
going unnoticed due to a lack of process. I think the issues have been
addressed during the last two cycles and I really hope we can revitalize
MOTU-SWAT going forward.

--
Jamie Strandboge             | http://www.canonical.com