On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 9:35 AM, Daniel Holbach
<daniel.holb...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> In this discussion I'd like to hear which attempts were made to automate
> the process of sponsoring. As far as I know, a few of you have scripts
> that download the source, apply the patch, test-build it or deal with
> branches that need to be reviewed. It'd be nice if we could starting to
> collect those tools, merge them and get them ready to be included in
> ubuntu-dev-tools or devscripts.

As a quick note, on Thursday, September 2 at 15:00 UTC, Stefano Rivera
will be giving a Packaging Training session in #ubuntu-classroom about
some of the sponsoring tools that are already in ubuntu-dev-tools.
This will be a great opportunity to learn about some of the newer
tools and how you can use them to make sponsoring easier.

Nathan