Hi,

I have just discovered that I've sent my last two emails to the wrong
address, bh...@ubuntu.com , which should have been
ubuntu-motu@lists.ubuntu.com : (

I am only available on 10~15UTC due to my time zone (UTC+8).

I apologize that I haven't said this until now.

Is there any chance that we could re-discuss the time? If not, it's OK,
I'll just try to catch up with you guys.

Regards
2012-7-1 下午2:02 於 "Bhavani Shankar R" <bh...@ubuntu.com> 寫道: