Hello everybody,

for the upcoming Ubuntu Developer Week we still have some open slots and
I thought it'd be great to show a few examples of how to clean up
packages or fix some small issues. Nothing mind-bogglingly complicated,
just demo'ing how to fix a few small issues. Would anyone be interested
in giving a session about this? If you have a look at the preliminary
schedule

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperWeek/Timetable

you will see that we have 30m slots this time, so we could even demo a
few different topics easily. Also you could give a session together with
others.

Also were we thinking of having a "Developers Roundtable" as the last
session of UDW, where the audience can just ask all the questions they
have about Ubuntu development. Who could imagine sitting in that session
and answering a few questions? I think the more people we have in there,
the more interesting it is going to be.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
And follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to