Hello everyone,

On 19.11.2012 12:19, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> What we agreed on at UDS is:
> an Ubuntu Developer Week, regular Ubuntu Dev Google+ Hangouts (soon to
> start), updated development videos and meetings.

I took this as my cue to start planning UDW. This cycle it will be from
Jan 29th-31st and it'd be great if we could as many
development-of-Ubuntu sessions in there as possible. Some of the topics
Ronny mentioned in this initial email would be great, but others as
well. All the open slots on

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperWeek/Timetable

are up for grabs and you can pick a 30m slot as well, if you have a
short topic you want to discuss or a short demo you would like to do.

Do we have some volunteers please? :-)

(Also there's the Developers Roundtable - a Q&A session - which would be
great if somebody signed up.)

Have a great day, and thanks in advance,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
And follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to