O dear, we are talking about two different things here. I should have
mentioned that this request is about the Ubuntu Manual "Getting started
with Ubuntu" (not ubuntu-docs), the English and French versions of which
are already in USC. The link to our team's PPA in the bug is:
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-manual-admins/+archive/ubuntu-manual-nl
<https://launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-manual-admins/+archive/ubuntu-manual-nl>
I have already built the Debian Package using the steps outlined in the
Ubuntu Development Guide.
I have tried to get the Dutch translation in USC starting in JANUARY
2013. I was told to go through MOTU, I had to package it myself, and add
the PPA to our team on Launchpad. Now that I have done all that was
needed, I suppose the last step would be to file a bug and ask two Motus
to accept it and add it to USC.

Regards,
Hannie

P.s.: to avoid confusion, wouldn't it be better to refer to "Getting
started with Ubuntu" with the name "Ubuntu Manual" and the official
ubuntu documentation with "ubuntu documentation"?