On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 09:02:51AM +0000, PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel wrote:
> >        export DEB_LDFLAGS_MAINT_STRIP = -Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions
>
> This is trange because this was not a problem until recently...

Perhaps something changed about how dpkg-buildflags parses the option
and it became more pedantic, or perhaps it wasn't providing that flag
previously?

> I will do the change and see if it works.

It seems to work for me.

> now my question is , is it possible to fix 13.10 once I fixed my package ?

Sure, and thank you for considering Ubuntu users.

The details are at: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates. See
the section labelled "Procedure". You'll need to prepare a justification
and attach a debdiff to the bug. If you need help with this, try
#ubuntu-motu on Freenode.

Robie