Hi,

In the Ubuntu Studio Team, the comment was made that there are no easy to follow guides to learn how to package for Ubuntu. I almost responded with a link to the Ubuntu Packaging Guide (which I always found to be excellent), but remembered that since Xenial, none of the UDD related guidance works.

What is happening with UDD? Did I miss an announcement?

On the "Code" pages of launchpad, only branches up to Wily are advertised.

The recommended bzr incantations only work for wily:

$ bzr branch ubuntu:ardour
bzr: ERROR: Not a branch: "bzr+ssh://bazaar.launchpad.net/+branch/ubuntu/ardour/".

$ bzr branch ubuntu:wily/gramps
Most recent Ubuntu Wily version: 4.2.0~dfsg-1
Packaging branch status: CURRENT
Branched 58 revisions.

bzr branch ubuntu:yakkety/gramps
bzr: ERROR: Not a branch: "bzr+ssh://bazaar.launchpad.net/+branch/ubuntu/yakkety/gramps/".

Is there something wrong with my setup, or are there new incantations. Or is there a plan to migrate to something else, or just drop UDD and do it the old fashioned way?

Cheers,

Ross