On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 12:33:57PM +0500, a wrote:
> https://github.com/keepassxreboot/keepassxc/releases/tag/2.5.4

> Current version is 2.5.4 from 9th of April 2020.

> Universe has 2.4.3 from 12th of June 2019.

> Please update it.

Thanks for contacting us about this.

The Stable Release Update policy for packages in universe precludes
wholesale updates to new upstream releases, except in select circumstances.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates

The Ubuntu development release, groovy, has keepassxc 2.6.0~beta1 already.
So there doesn't appear to be anything to do with respect to the Ubuntu
archive.

keepassxc 2.5.4 is also available as a snap, which can be installed with
'snap install keepassxc'.

Ubuntu Developer                                   https://www.debian.org/
slanga...@ubuntu.com                                     vor...@debian.org